The DJI Ronin is a 3-axis motion stabilizing gimbal that can be remote-operated. This can be mounted to a crane, to a car, on a rope - the opportunities are endless.
For prolonged "walk and talk" shots, we highly recommend the Steadicam instead.
CONTACT US with ideas!
- DJI Ronin (16lb capacity) with operator for 10 hours • $700
- add a Redrock Wireless Follow Focus unit with Teradek transmitter/receiver kit (SDI), and 7" monitor for focus puller • $200
- add a Sony FS5 w/ lens kit, matte box, filters, batteries, memory cards • $250
- add a focus puller for 10 hours • $400
- add a remote camera operator for 10 hours • $400
- mount it to a Kessler Crane • $100